So your big day is finally here!! But BOY does that cause the jitters! EazyWed gathered some tips a bride-to-be can do to make sure she’s at peace of mind and enjoying her day to the fullest! Let’s take some notes:
- Tip#1 – Get a Good Nights Sleep! We cannot stress this enough on how important this is because you don’t want to be exhausted the day of your wedding. You want to make sure you enjoy it every step of the way but feel energized as well
- Tip#2 – Eat a Healthy Meal! Skip the pizza and burgers and even cut out drinking the night before; instead, get your nutrients from fresh fruits and vegetables
- Tip#3 – Drink LOTS & LOTS of water – this is how we cleanse baby girl and avoid any dehydration which tends to happen when you get overwhelmed with planning
- Tip#4 – Step away from your phone and social media and let yourself just connect with your loved ones around you and let your bridesmaid take over any phone calls you may expect
- Tip#5 – Before you go to bed, make sure you Meditate!! Whether you give yourself 10 minutes or an hour, this is so important to avoid stress and anxiety and allow you to be at peace. Try to do this when you wake up as well because taking deep breaths really helps you be calm
- Tip#6 – Watch a funny movie with your friends and loved ones to loosen the tense mind and get that sense of humour to lighten everything up!
- Tip#7 – make a quick survival kit that your friends will carry which will include everything from makeup removals to safety pins to Tide-to-go stain remover to avoid any last-minute problems